Accidents and fatalities happen too often. Often the process of recovering from a serious incident can take a toll on an entire family.
See what options are available for those with serious injuries when they seek representation from experienced legal professionals.
Jason McMinn is an accomplished personal injury attorney in Austin, TX. He specializes in car accident, truck crash, dog bite, and premises liability cases.
In a recent case, Jason McMinn led the charge in a UIM jury verdict. A Travis County jury awarded an Austin woman $462,424 after she was injured at the hands of a drunk, underinsured driver.
Past notable cases:
Visit Jason McMinn’s complete bio page.
Justin McMinn is a personal injury and car accident lawyer in Austin, TX. He is an award winning attorney, who has been recognized for his excellence in client satisfaction, legal expertise, and abilities as an industry leader.
In 2017, Justin was named Top 10 in Texas by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. Justin was recognized as Top 10 Under 40 in Texas by The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Read more about Justin McMinn’s legal expertise.
Why To Hire a Lawyer After a Serious Accident
- The other side will always argue that they weren’t negligent or that the incident was your fault. It’s a good idea to have someone on your side that will advocate for your present and future well-being.
- Hiring a lawyer means that you have someone handling all the paperwork for you, and you can focus on recovering from injuries.
- You don’t pay anything unless we win because we work on a contingency fee basis.
- An experienced lawyer will have the knowledge to secure a larger settlement in almost every case.
- We’re on your side every step of the way.
Austin Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injury law works to protect individuals against the harmfully negligent acts of other individuals or organizations. In car accident cases, a lawyer may be necessary in order to hold an insurance company accountable for the compensation deserved by the injured.
No two personal injury cases look the same.If you aren’t sure if you have a case, the best way to find out is to call a local personal injury attorney.
Read on to see how a case works, what to expect from your lawyer, and tips for finding great representation. Most common practice areas can include car accident cases, dog bites cases, and truck accident cases.