Let Brothers Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn Help As Your Austin Personal Injury Lawyer.
Austin lawyers Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn practice personal injury law for one purpose: to fight for the justice and compensation our injured clients and their families deserve.
Answers to Your Questions after a Serious Accident or Injury
Many clients first reached out for a free case evaluation after being hurt in a car accident that was not their fault. We take many kinds of cases, from 18-wheeler crashes, to traffic accidents at Austin’s most dangerous intersections, to pedestrian fatality car crashes, to car accidents during Uber / Lyft – style ride-service trips.
We seek to bring resolution and compensation for life-altering injuries – including wrongful death, caused by serious brain injury and dog bites, motorcycle and boat wrecks, and by auto accidents caused by drunk drivers.
Positive Client Reviews
One look at Google Reviews makes it clear that Austin injury and accident victims have been glad they chose McMinn Law Firm for their Austin personal injury lawyer.
Featured Verdicts & Settlements
Dog Bite Trial: McMinn Wins For Client
Animal attack trial held in Williamson County, TX. Jury awards damages and punitive damages to victim.
I think the verdict speaks volumes for what the Williamson County Citizens feel about feeling safe in their backyard. It also sends a clear message that pet owners need to take responsibility when they know they have a dangerous animal and it has previously bitten someone. -Jason McMinn, Austin Personal Injury Lawyer
McMinn Law Firm client, from Georgetown, TX, was bitten by a Border Collie when the dog jumped over a fence between them to attack and cause serious injury.
Truck Accident: McMinn Wins For Client
Firms Partner to Seek Justice for Semi-Truck Accident Victim
A client needed help after a tragic trucking rollover crash two years ago. Our McMinn Law Firm team joined forces with personal injury lawyer, Adam Loewy, to get the justice she deserves.
Attorney Jason McMinn pictured with the client and Adam Loewy of the Loewy Law Firm.
More Verdict & Settlements: Highlights
- New $2,030,000 Settlement; Automobile Accident
- Car illegally turning left crashed in to oncoming vehicles; victim suffered permanent disability. Award resulted in $1,319,500 to accident victim for losses.
- $2.2 Million Recovered In Semi-Truck Crash
- Truck hit family van traveling to vacation. Award resulted in $1,452,000 to the family members for medical and other expenses and losses.
- $2,505,000 Recovered; Lawnmower Accident
- Austin-area child seriously injured in lawnmower incident. Settlement resulted in $1,653,300 to our client.
- $1,080,000 Recovered; Car Underrode Truck Trailer
- On behalf of the deceased’s estate, represented spouse in negotiation of settlement providing $702,000 to the estate and family.
- $1,950,000 Settlement; Semi-Truck & Bucket Truck Crash
- Austin man repairing traffic light from bucket truck suffered life-altering spinal injuries. Recovery provided $1,025,000 to client.
- $645,000 Settlement; Commercial Van Runs Over Child
- $425,000 to victim / family after service van hit young Travis County girl in a parking lot.
- $341,250 To Our Client; Hit by a Drunk Driver
- Austin man suffered back injury in crash involving intoxicated driver.
- $107,250 recovered for Austin man suffering a back injury
- $763,750 to our client suffering a brain injury
- Lawsuit against two Sixth Street Bars filed on behalf of our client.
- $1,267,500 recovered for client suffering a spinal injury
Jump to Settlements & Verdicts main page
We’ve helped hundreds of people in and around Austin negotiate the legal processes that determine financial awards. Financial settlements help pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. Trial verdicts make a public statement about responsible behavior to keep people safe from injury.
After A Serious Injury or Accident, We Want You To Focus on Your Medical Recovery.
Whether you’re not sure how to deal with overwhelming medical costs and income lost after a serious injury, or focused more on understanding legal fees and what to expect, contacting us is a great next step.
No Out-of-Pocket Legal Fees Ever.
We’ll evaluate your situation at absolutely no risk or fee to you and help you sort out options. If the evaluation leads to us handling your case, there still are no out-of-pocket legal fees. There are no legal fees unless you receive money as a result of our work on your case. Should our fighting for you be successful and you do receive a financial settlement award, our fees are a percent we’ve all agreed to ahead of time.
Jason and Justin McMinn’s records of trial results, client satisfaction and leadership achievements earned them recognition in the highly-selective National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2016 publication. Among their other recognitions are the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, and SuperLawyers.
No matter what kind of accident or injury you or a loved one has suffered, you’re not alone. Recovery of your health, settlements, reimbursements, and lost wages often is too much all at the same time for an injury victim or the victim’s family to shoulder on their own.
Our lawyers and legal staff have helped hundreds of people who’ve suffered serious injuries. Retaining the McMinn Law Firm means recognized, top-notch representation for your personal injury case.
How Does A Personal Injury Case Work?
Once we’re retained as your lawyer, we take over the heavy lifting of proving the impact of your injury and talking with the insurance companies. During the legal process, our we stand up for your rights, delving into all the possible causes of your injury and helping to bring the guilty party to justice.
Let us – at no cost to you – evaluate your situation so you can be sure.
We primarily serve clients in Austin, Texas and the surrounding areas. Also, we welcome inquiries outside of the area because we are committed to representing the people of Central Texas. We encourage open communication and are available 24/7 to help you get through this difficult time. We encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation with us so we can review your case and show you how our team can help you get the justice you deserve.
Our Austin personal injury firm files lawsuits, negotiates settlements, and aggressively argues in trial for verdicts.
Contact the McMinn Law Firm today to schedule a free initial consultation that can provide you with the knowledge to make an informed decision about how to proceed. We’re available 24/7 by telephone or contact us through our online form.