Trucking Trial Lawyers Admits Justin to Elite Group
Recently Justin McMinn was chosen for membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 10 Trucking Association.
Trucking Trial Lawyers is an invitation only professional organization that recognizes the top personal injury lawyers from each state. Every member has demonstrated a superior ability to represent clients in Trucking accidents and injuries claims.
Each year millions of people are affected by accidents resulting in tragic death and injury. Victims often seek information and help from qualified attorneys – it is Trucking Trial Lawyers mission to help these victims find the best representation.
NAOPIA Honors Justin McMinn with “Top 10 in Texas” Designation
Justin McMinn has been named a Top 10 personal injury attorney in 2018 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. The award is honored to attorneys who have demonstrated expertise, commitment, and a mastery of craft.
AIOPIA Names Justin McMinn “Top 10 in Texas”
In 2016, Justin McMinn received the honor of being named Top 10 in Texas by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. In order to be considered for such an award, Justin McMinn demonstrated his abilities as an industry leader. About AIOPIA ratings:
- 10/10 in client satisfaction
- Has had no unresolved complaints
- Top Rated
- Meets and exceeds measures for continuing education
Justin McMinn Earns Highest Avvo Ratings
10.0 Superb | Top Contributor
Avvo, a national lawyer ratings & reviews service with directories and advice for people seeking legal info and help, has recognized Justin McMinn’s expertise, contribution, and experience in awarding him the highest rating possible: 10.0 – Superb. Avvo also recognized Justin as a Top Contributor for 2015. About Avvo Ratings:
The Avvo Rating is our effort to evaluate a lawyer’s background based on the information available in an attorney’s Avvo profile. We create the rating using a model that considers information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to information we collect from public sources like state bar associations and lawyer websites.
Justin McMinn | Award Winning Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
Justin has a strong passion for seeking justice for people whose health, lives, families, and ability to earn a living have been jeopardized as a result of an accident or injury through no fault of their own. Since joining the McMinn Law Firm, Justin has helped countless people get back on their feet after serious accidents.
Justin has been growing his reputation rapidly in the eyes of the legal community. Some of his awards and accomplishments are:
- 2017-2018 Top 10 Under 40 in South Texas by The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA), an organization devoted to recognizing the top Personal Injury attorneys in the nation. From the NAOPIA description of this award: “The very few attorneys (less than 1%) that are good enough to make our list have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of knowledge, skill, experience, expertise and success in their practice of Personal Injury.” More at www.naopia.com.
- 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star Award
Justin McMinn was recognized by the Super Lawyers association, a Thomson Reuters service, as a ‘rising star’ in the past year. His impressive account of trials settled in favor of his clients quickly put him in the spotlight of the Super Lawyers and granted him recognition as well as a pathway to more success.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2017
The National Trial Lawyers have acknowledged Justin, as well as his brother Jason, in the prestigious list that recognizes outstanding trial lawyers in today’s court rooms. Justin’s experience is growing tremendously alongside his positive settlements. His determination to succeed and bring about the best possible case for his clients is what drives Justin and as a result catches the recognition of big names and honors like the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Top 40 Under 40 for 2017
Another recognition also awarded by The National Trial Lawyers, this list takes note of up and coming trial lawyers who have shown exceptional skill and success in courtrooms at a particularly young age. Each member of this list has accomplished great feats of trial law before the age of 40, and Justin hopes to continue building his reputation by representing you.
- Super Lawyers | Rising Star | 2016
- National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers | 2016
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA) | Top 10 Under 40, 2015-2016
- Super Lawyers | Rising Star | 2015
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers | 2015
- National Trial Lawyers | Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers | 2015
- Super Lawyers | Rising Star | 2014
- National Trial Lawyers | Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers | 2014
- National Trial Lawyers | Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers | 2014
Select cases settled by Justin McMinn
Justin McMinn’s client centered law practice has given him the tools to represent clients with their best interests at mind – recovering a maximum fair settlement. With comprehensive, open communication with clients, Justin has worked to make sure clients get what they need every time.
- Justin McMinn secured $2,030,000 Settlement in an auto crash case. Car illegally turning left crashed into oncoming vehicles; victim suffered permanent disability. Award resulted in $1,319,500 to accident victim for losses.
- $2,200,000 Recovered; Semi Truck Crash: A family of three was seriously hurt in a head-on crash as they headed to a winter vacation. Intoxicated driver of commercial semi-truck veered into van after falling asleep at the wheel. Award resulted in $1,452,000 to the family for medical and other expenses and losses.
- Justin McMinn settled a car accident case for $500,000. A woman suffered a midfoot fracture in a car collision moving at speeds of 55 and 60 miles per hour.
Clients with Justin McMinn receive the full attention from an experienced personal injury and car accident attorney. Justin works hard to keep a strong track record of success. Clients come first at McMinn Law Firm. This client review from Google Reviews wrote about her experience working with Justin. Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn gave her confidence in her decision to hire them as representation.
“You will not see any advertisements on t.v. asking you to “come see us”.But if you do go see McMinn Law Firm , you will see Justin and Jason .I am not saying that you will see them together but whichever one you see , you will see “integrity, confidence, compassion and friendliness. After experiencing a very bad experience with the first law firm I chose I went to see McMinn Law Firm . My first visit I saw Justin, after leaving the office I left feeling assured that he would really fight for me.The second visit I saw Jason and I left the office feeling confident that he would continue that fight,AND HE DID…….”
– Sherrilyn | Reviewed McMinn Law Firm in 2015
A client of McMinn Law Firm was injured in a car accident. After Justin McMinn settled the case, he wrote about his experience on Google Reviews.
First off i have a lot of positive things to say about this firm! they not only recovered 7,000.00 from an injury i had obtained. Justin not only treated me with the utmost respect but also got the hospital to waive all they fees i had recieved! over all an great experience(given the situation) and my case was settled in a very timely manner. I expected the outcome to be good but never imagined amazing. I would definitely would recommend and will personally be using Justin and his team to handle any case of mine in the future!
– Josiah | Reviewed McMinn Law Firm in 2016
More about Justin McMinn:
Justin was born and raised in Central Texas where he attended high school. Justin McMinn attended the University of Texas and earned a Bachelor’s degree in government. Justin then went on to earn his law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law.
While attending Texas Tech, Justin worked for a law firm which specialized in personal injury litigation. There, Justin developed his passion for helping people seriously injured in accidents. Justin helped prepare hundreds of personal injury claims for litigation.
After graduating, Justin accepted a position with the McMinn Law Firm, which was founded by his older brother, Jason B. McMinn, where Justin is now a partner. View Justin McMinn’s profile on www.texasbar.com.
When he is not at the office, Justin likes to spend his free time with his family and being outdoors. He and his wife, Kendall, are members of Lake Hills Church in Austin, Texas with their son.
Justin is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. Justin is an alumnus of the Texas Kappa Alpha Order and a member of the Silver Spurs Alumni Association.