About McMinn Law Firm
Building upon his experiences as an insurance defense attorney, Jason McMinn has been involved in a number of significant verdicts and settlements. He now uses those insights to seek justice on behalf of people suffering serious injuries from accidents.
Jason McMinn’s brother, Justin, joined the firm in 2007, and is now a full partner with his own track record of helping seriously injured clients seek resolution and settlements.
The brothers, lifelong Texas residents, are committed to principles that serve justice for every individual and family. We are dedicated to helping personal injury clients recover maximum fair, lawful, compensation.
Justin McMinn, Jason McMinn Receive National Awards at Mcminn Law Firm
- McMinn Law Firm announces that principle attorneys Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn have been accepted into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2016 publication. Their record of trials and client satisfaction is what led the committee to select them for the title. The National Trial Lawyers examined their achievements of leadership as well as overall trial results.
- A history of success: Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn were both admitted to Top 100 Trial Lawyers of 2014.
- McMinn Law Firm is happy to announce that Jason McMinn and Justin McMinn have also been awarded the honor of being acknowledged in the Top 100 Trial Lawyer’s Top 40 Under 40 list of 2016.
- This award takes note of hard working trial lawyers who have accomplished many wins and recoveries in fewer years than most. Justin McMinn was named in the Top 40 Under 40 list of 2014.
- McMinn Law Firm has been named in 2016 by Three Top Rated as an outstanding law firm in Austin, TX.
Announcements: McMinn Law Firm
Helping Clients Through Difficult Times
Recently Settled Cases at McMinn Law Firm
- Austin Commercial Truck Accident; $475,000 Settlement;
A commercial truck operator made an unsafe lane change and struck a Pflugerville woman’s vehicle. Following the crash the victim suffered a back injury and had to undergo spinal discectomy surgery.
- In 2016 McMinn Law Firm worked with attorney Adam Loewy to secure justice in a car rollover and 18 wheeler crash that occurred in 2014.
- $2,030,000 Settlement: Car illegally turning left crashed into oncoming vehicles. The victim suffered a permanent disability from the crash. McMinn Law Firm secured a $1,319,500.00 settlement to the accident victim for losses.
To read more about our attorneys’ backgrounds, please click on the links below.
Free consultations • We will come to visit you at your home or in the hospital • Contact us 24/7