Austin Crash Death
Austin Traffic Fatalities of 2021
McMinn Law Firm has represented clients as Austin car accident lawyer for 15 years. This unique perspective gives us a profound compassion for the human, family, and financial losses a serious crash inflicts. We hope that the tragic events recorded on this page act as a reminder to all those in the Austin area to drive safely and respect other drivers.
More work is needed to prevent traffic injury and death. You can read more about the work that grassroots activists in organizations such as Vision Zero Texas and Vision Zero ATX have done to raise awareness to reduce traffic injuries.
If you or someone you love was killed in a traffic crash, contact an Austin personal injury attorney. McMinn Law Firm helps Austinites file wrongful death actions in civil court. These actions can help families seek monetary relief and accountability.
Fatal Car Accidents April 2021
- Motorcyclist Killed on I-35 Near U.S. 290 | Joseph Harrell Hayman
- Hunter Hartman, Manor Police Department Employee Killed in Deadly Car Crash
- Scooter Rider Dies After Crash on South Congress | Paulo Vaughn Mitchell
- Pedestrian Killed on I-35 | Duston Theron Harrison
- Motorcyclist Killed on Highway 130 | Unidentified Motorist
- Fatal Crash on Ed Bluestein Blvd. and Loyola Ln. in East Austin | Unidentified Male
Fast Free Case Evaluation
Fatal Car Accidents March 2021
- Man Driving Honda Pilot Killed in Crash with Semi | Armando Garcia-Sanchez
- Circuit of the Americas Motorcycle Fatality
- Westlake High School Football Player Dies in Single Vehicle Crash | Jackson Coker
- Woman Killed in Hit and Run on Cameron Road | Cynthia Maria Leonard
Fatal Car Accidents February 2021
- Man Killed in Crash on I-35 | Jose Rufino Cortez De Paz
- Motorcyclist dies after hitting utility pole in southeast Austin
- Semi Truck Driver Died in Single Vehicle Crash Identified | Michael Jay Moore
- 2 Killed In Jeep Crash on I-35
- Infinity Crashes into 18-wheeler, Kills 1
Fatal Car Accidents January 2021
Recent Personal Injury Case Results
The McMinn Law Firm has helped injured Austinites for fifteen years, winning over 100 million dollars in settlements to date.
Uninsured Motorist Accident
Drunk Driver Accident
Truck Accident Victim
Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Waiting To Help You
We specialise representing clients in the following areas, we are waiting to help you on your personal injury case.
What Past Clients Are Saying
"Jason, Justin, and their entire support team represented me in an accident involving an 18 wheeler. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome, and maybe as importantly, the service along the way was something you would want as a client, their entire team was amazing! I can with great confidence recommend them to friends, family, and to anyone who happens to read this. Thank you McMinn Law Firm for a job well done!"
"The McMinns were amazing. Within two days of my accident – and still barely able to move – I received a visit to my house for personal consultation (on a Saturday). All the initial feedback about my potential case turned out to be 100% accurate, and when it finally came time to settle they didn’t back off an inch. …If you’re hurt, make the call."
"I was rear ended by a large truck. Am thankful for Justin and Jason and their team and all the hard work they put into resolving my case! I highly recommend that you contact them if you’re injured in a wreck!"
- Lori M.
In Need Of Compensation?
Let us – at no cost to you – evaluate your situation so you can be sure. We don’t get paid unless you do. Call or reach out today to speak to an attorney with no obligations.