We’d love to hear from you!
We hope you are happy about your experience with McMinn Law Firm. Our legal team knows the important role a case plays in a client’s ability to recover. We value your trust in a matter that can oftentimes be very personal and painful. That’s why we take our work very seriously.
Please take the time to let us know how we did to get you the compensation you deserve.
It’s easy and only takes a couple of minutes. It is always great to hear feedback from clients after settling a case.
Where to Review McMinn Law Firm:
Lawyer review sites:
Justia Lawyer Reviews
- Review car accident lawyer, Jason McMinn.
- Review personal injury lawyer, Justin McMinn.
- Review personal injury attorney James “Jimmy” Feigen.
Your review at Lawyers.com can help others searching for a lawyer find McMinn Law Firm. Click to review McMinn Law Firm at Lawyers.com.
Click to Review McMinn Law Firm at Findlaw.com. Reviews at Findlaw.com are monitored for quality – only people who have engaged or hired an attorney can place a review at Findlaw.com.
If you found us on Avvo, you may want to leave a review for McMinn Law Firm on our Avvo profile. If you are uneasy about sharing information about yourself online, reviewing on Avvo is almost anonymous. Because the account isn’t linked to another account, no one will be able to know about your accident unless you share that information with them.
A few things to consider when reviewing a lawyer:
- Only leave reviews for a law firm that represented you or that you met with for a consultation.
- Be specific. Describe your experience with the lawyer and law firm.
- … But not too specific. Don’t give away too many details about the accident. Some settlement agreements restrict sharing specifics about the case.
- Stick to the facts. People look to reviews as honest advice on who to hire. Your review could impact another person’s decision on which lawyer to hire.
You may have found us online by reading reviews. Share your experience working with McMinn Law Firm on online platforms including Google, Facebook, Yelp, Avvo, and more. See if you are able to review us on some of the most common websites. If you have a favorite review service and don’t see it here, let us know!