We’d love to hear from you!
Finding a great lawyer to represent a case can be a challenge, but research shows that 87 percent of consumers say they trust online reviews when making a decision about who to hire as their lawyer.
We hope you are happy about your experience with McMinn Law Firm. Our legal team knows the important role a case plays in a client’s ability to recover. We value your trust in a matter that can oftentimes be very personal and painful. That’s why we take our work very seriously.
Please take the time to let us know how we did to get you the compensation you deserve.
It’s easy and only takes a couple of minutes. It is always great to hear feedback from clients after settling a case.
A few things to consider when reviewing a lawyer:
- Only leave reviews for a law firm that represented you or that you met with for a consultation.
- Be specific. Describe your experience with the lawyer and law firm.
- … But not too specific. Don’t give away too many details about the accident. Some settlement agreements restrict sharing specifics about the case.
- Stick to the facts. People look to reviews as honest advice on who to hire. Your review could impact another person’s decision on which lawyer to hire.
You may have found us online by reading reviews. Share your experience working with McMinn Law Firm on online platforms including Google, Facebook, Yelp, Avvo, and more. See if you are able to review us on some of the most common websites. If you have a favorite review service and don’t see it here, let us know!
Leaving a review on Google:
Follow these directions to leave a review on this popular review platform.
Click here to leave us a review on Google.
- At google.com, search for “McMinn Law Firm Austin”
- When you click on “Write a review” if you are logged in to Google you can complete your review by typing or pasting it into the field.
- If you are not logged in to Google you will be prompted to log in or create an account. Creating a Google account is free and simple.
You can review McMinn Law Firm on Facebook
quickly and easily. “Like” the page to stay up to date with personal injury news and updates about the law firm!
A few things to remember about Facebook reviews:
- Don’t forget that your review will be public.
- It will be visible to your Facebook account.
- Writing a review helps others know why you rated the law firm.
If you are a regular Yelp
user, leaving a review on McMinn Law Firm’s Yelp page is simple and easy. If you are not a regular Yelp user, there are a few things to keep in mind if you want to leave a Yelp review.
- Locate the McMinn Law Firm Yelp page in Austin
- Select Write a Review at the top of the page.
- You may be directed to Sign Up before you can post.
- Yelp has it’s own “recommendation software.” That means that it approves some reviews and does not approve others.
- Yelp looks for reviews that are long and descriptive.
- Yelp rewards reviewers who use the application often.
- It is possible that a review may not be visible to other users if it is too short or posted by a first time user
If you found us on Avvo
, you may want to leave a review for McMinn Law Firm on our Avvo profile. If you are uneasy about sharing information about yourself online, reviewing on Avvo is almost anonymous. Because the account isn’t linked to another account, no one will be able to know about your accident unless you share that information with them.
- Visit Justin McMinn’s Avvo Account.
- Click to review Justin McMinn on the page or view the review page here.
- Write the review, and submit! There’s no need to log in or create an account.
When you leave a review, you may be helping another good person in a bad situation. Finding great legal representation might be easier with your help.
McMinn Law Firm is thankful to have had the opportunity to help Austinites recover from life changing events. We hope that your decision to retain McMinn Law Firm relieved you of the stress and pain often associated with personal injury cases.