Justin McMinn Earns Highest Avvo Rating and Top Recognition
10.0 Superb | Top Contributor
Avvo has recognized Justin McMinn’s expertise, contribution, and experience both by awarding him the highest rating possible, 10.0 – Superb, as well as recognizing Justin as a Top Contributor for 2015. This prestigious recognition comes as no surprise considering Justin’s continued commitment to serving his clients and their families. This award puts Justin with the crème de la crème of personal injury attorneys and is a proud addition to McMinn Law Firm’s long list of awards. Earlier this year, Justin was named one of the 2015 award by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Avvo is a national legal resource with ratings, reviews, directories and advice for people seeking legal information and assistance. What Yelp does for local businesses, Avvo provides for individuals seeking legal representation. Avvo is dedicated to helping individuals find professional advice when they are at their most vulnerable.
“The Avvo Rating is our effort to evaluate a lawyer’s background based on the information available in an attorney’s Avvo profile. We create the rating using a model that considers information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to information we collect from public sources like state bar associations and lawyer websites.” – Avvo.com
The Avvo Rating
Avvo is committed to providing accurate and helpful information about legal professionals to help those searching for legal representation. Avvo holds their ratings to the highest standards, valuing simplicity, objectivity, and accuracy.
- Simplicity: The Avvo rating is calculated using a mathematical model evaluating all lawyers on the same standards.
- Objectivity: Lawyers cannot pay to change their Avvo ratings. Ratings must be earned through professional advice and expertise.
- Accuracy: Avvo’s model used to calculate the rating was developed with input from hundreds of attorneys, thousands of consumers, and many other legal professionals who deeply understand the work attorneys do, to reflect the type of information people have identified as important when looking to hire an attorney.
Providing Answers to Questions
To earn the outstanding rating and recognition, Justin prepared and published six legal guides for visitors to Avvo.com. He also actively participates in avvo.com Q & A communities, providing answers to questions like these:
- How long does it take to get a settlement check once the court signs the petition?
- Can I pursue legal action against a car dealer for selling me a vehicle with the recall not completed?
- Are rental expenses covered under UMPD?
- How do I find if someone has an umbrella policy?
- If a customer falls over something in a store and has an injury, is the store responsible?
- Is there a length of time that a PI case must be resolved?
- Should I get a personal injury lawyer?
- Will a payment for the total loss of my car affect my SSI benefits?
- I got attacked by my neighbor’s pit bulls on my property; what do i do?
- Can I sue my insurance company?
- I was hurt no permanent injuries. Other person was clearly at fault. Should I hire a lawyer on clear not at fault case?
McMinn Law Firm is dedicated to providing top notch legal services for our clients pursuing justice. We welcome this recognition as a validation for our team’s hard work. Congratulations Justin!