Construction Accident Attorneys
Austin Construction Accident Lawyers
Austin, Texas is a booming area, which is great for the economy of the region. One of the downsides of a growing area is the amount of construction required. Although the construction industry provides employment to thousands, construction sites are dangerous places to work. Industrial accidents are common, caused by poor training, failure to follow OSHA regulations, and defective equipment.
Catastrophic injuries are common on construction sites
- Approximately 6 percent of all construction workers in the U.S. experienced injury or illness due to their occupation in 2004, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- In 2007, 1,178 construction workers suffered fatal injuries, accruing more on-the-job fatalities than any other industry that year according to National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Approximately 700 fatalities occur each year in the construction industry, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- In 2006, 134 construction-related fatalities occurred in Texas alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- According to OSHA, occupational injuries and illnesses cost US businesses approximately $170 billion every year.
At our Austin, Texas law firm, our attorneys help people who have been injured at any type of construction site, including those involving highways, offshore platforms, office buildings, resorts, residential developments, and malls. Injuries from construction site accidents are often severe, with brain injuries, paraplegia, and electrocution burns frequent consequences. Fatalities are common.
A law firm acting quickly to obtain needed compensation
At McMinn Law Firm we help people get the funds they need to deal with the lost income, medical bills, and other costs of a serious construction site injury. We act quickly, investigating the accident and determining liability and the cost of your injuries, so that you can get the compensation when you need it. If you have been injured in a construction site accident, contact McMinn Law Firm to learn about your rights and your options.
Handling all types of construction site accident cases
The firm handles accident case arising from faulty scaffolding, defective electrical wiring, and lack of warning signs. The lawyers have helped people injured by falling pipes and heavy equipment accidents. If you have been injured, contact a Austin, Texas construction accident lawyer with the responsiveness, commitment, and resources to build a strong case for you. From our offices in New Braunfels and Austin, McMinn Law Firm serves injured people in the Austin area including, San Marcos and New Braunfels.
Free Initial Consultation — It Costs You Nothing to Talk With A Lawyer About Your Case
We will come to visit you at your home or in the hospital • Contact us 24/7 at (512) 337-1993 or use our contact form