Austin Sexual Offense Lawyer
When an individual is charged with a sexual offense, the case can be played out by the public in the newspaper and on the Internet before any trial ever takes place. People are often assumed to be guilty, just because of the nature of the charges. At McMinn Law Firm, LLP, we fight sex offense charges for our clients’ vigorously, thoroughly and discreetly.
Call (866) 417-3800 or (512) 337-1993. Contact us online for a free and confidential initial consultation about your sex offense charges.
We provide criminal defense of clients accused of:
- Solicitation of a minor
- Solicitation of a prostitute
- Indecent exposure
- Lewd conduct
- Public Indecency
- Statutory Rape
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Internet abuse
If you believe that you are under investigation for a sex crime, it is important to speak to an attorney before you talk to any investigators. You need a lawyer present with you if you do make a statement to the police.
- Have you heard of unfounded sexual abuse charges brought forward by a divorcing parent during a heated child custody battle?
- Have you heard of situations in which a day care operator has been charged with sexual assault only to later learn that the case was built on false accusations?
- Have you heard of situations in which a young adult put forth untrue sex charges out of regret over a consensual sexual act with another?
When Getting to the Heart of the Matter Counts
Free consultations • Credit Cards Accepted • Contact us 24/7 at (512) 337-1993 or use our contact form.